'We make boating fun'
t:01489 588977
RYA Training Centre MCA PCA

Posts by Vanessa Mccabe


Commercial Endorsement

One of the questions we are consistently asked at Mendez Marine is How do I get a Commercial Endorsement?   If you want to work on boats you will need a commercial endorsement on your RYA Qualifications.  The official statement is "A commercial endorsement is required for work on board British flagged vessels subject to the MCA's codes of practice for small commercial vessels.'  …
Read more