'We make boating fun'
t:01489 588977
RYA Training Centre MCA PCA

Posts by Fran Gibson


How do I get an ICC?

A question that we get asked on a regular basis is 'How do I get and ICC?' Lots of people choose to go abroad for their holidays and want to hire a boat. Most countries now ask for a minimum of an International Certificate of Competence (ICC) to allow you to hire a vessel. To work out what you need depending on the size of…
Read more