Rights of Cancellation, Return and Refund for products that we deliver to you.
1. Any changes to your order must be notified to us in writing and within a reasonable time. If you amend or change your order you may find there are changes to your delivery timetable and / or the price you pay for the item (you will be charged the current selling price on the day you amend your order).
2. We hope you will be completely satisfied with your purchases. Please contact us using the contact details on the web site if you are not entirely satisfied with our Products or our service, so that we can rectify the situation.
3. Our returns policy is offered entirely at our own discretion on all Products provided that they are returned in a resalable condition within 14 days of delivery of the Products. If you are not completely satisfied with any Product you have ordered, please return it:
(i) in a resalable condition;
(ii) in the original packaging; and
(iii) with your customer advice note,within 14 days of the date of receipt and we will refund the purchase price or send you a replacement.
When you send a Product back to us in compliance with these Sales Terms and Conditions we’ll process the returned Product then notify you via e-mail of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase and we aim to process all refunds within 14 days of receiving the returned Product. Unless you are returning a Product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, any refund of delivery charges is entirely at our own discretion.
4. We will refund the delivery charges and reimburse your reasonable costs in returning any damaged or defective Products and any Products that have been sent to you in error. You should include the details of any damage, defect or error on the returns form.
5. If you choose to return any Products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit. If returned Products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
6. You must take reasonable care of the Products while in your possession and they must be returned to us before we can issue a refund.