1. For delivery to the UK mainland, for items for which we add delivery – shown on each product we have a delivery charge based on the size and weight of the product. If your order shows free delivery then this free within Europe. Outside of Europe will be charged based upon the country. We will inform you of that cost before posting and you have the right to change your mind at that point. Any charges cover packing, handling and delivery. Orders are usually processed within 2 working days.
2. Some countries may impose an import tax or other duties on deliveries from overseas, which the customer is responsible for paying.
3. Please note that time scales for delivery will vary depending on the availability of Products and your address. We will aim to deliver your Products within 14 days of the date on which we accept your order. Where the supply of your Product(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
4. Delivery will be to the address specified in your order.
5. All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
6. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
7. In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. For further information about your legal rights see Rights of Cancellation, Return and Refund section below or contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).