“Swiss T” – 7.0m Ribcraft – School Boat
Fully equipped with Raymarine chart plotter and ICOM VHF, this boat is fully MCA coded and powered by a 200 HP Suzuki 4 stroke engine.
To bareboat charter “Swiss T” you need an RYA Powerboat 2 Course, together with a Marine VHF license. If you trained at Mendez Marine you get our client preferential rates. If not don’t worry you can still charter but you will have a slightly longer handover whilst we assess your Powerboat 2 skills are still current.
Great rates are available:
- Existing Mendez Marine client* rates: Weekdays from £200.00, Weekends from £250 + fuel per day Inc Vat
- New Clients: Weekdays from £250.00, Weekends from £300 + fuel per day Inc Vat
- Prices on the online booking are set at the “new customer” rate, existing customers will be credited the difference at charter time.
- There is a security deposit taken on rental of £1500.00
- The operating area is within the Solent between the forts at Portsmouth and The Needles, the day starts at 9am and the boat is to be back on her berth by 5pm latest, fully fuelled.
*Practical courses only.
To charter “Swiss T’ with a skipper, please contact us for dates and availability.
To book please select a day from the calendar below, this will add the charter to your basket.
For more information on all our services, please call on 01489 588977 during office hours or 07841 659951 out of office hours, or complete the form below.